Full Service Design caters to the client who wants us to be involved every step of the way. Utilizing our proven, 10 step client-focused process, we will beautifully execute your design project from start to finish to ensure that every detail, decision and dollar is handled with the utmost care.
Full Service Design - Phase I
1) Initial Consultation: This is our get to know you meeting. We'll cover a lot of ground in this meeting! We will ask you to complete a New Project Questionnaire before we arrive in order to get you thinking about your goals for the space.
2) Letter of Agreement: This agreement outlines the scope of the project, our policies and procedures as well as design fee information. At the time of signing the agreement, you will be asked to pay a deposit in order to put your project on our schedule.
3) Kick-off Visit: We will take detailed measurements and observe all of the details of the space to think through many of the design aspects.
4) Floor Plans: At this point, we will put together floor plans to address many of the functional aspects of the space.
5) Design Plan: This is when things start to come together! We do any renderings and elevations. We incorporate your existing pieces and choose colors, materials, fabrics, lighting, art and furniture pieces. We gather photos and pricing for items specified. We also develop a design board to give you a beautiful visual presentation of the design.
6) Presentation: We will meet at your home to present the Design Plan to you. This is an exciting day for everyone!
Phase I Design Fees:
Once the scope of work has been determined and your budget has been established, we will be able to offer you a flat fee upfront to complete Phase I.
Full Service Design - Phase II
7) Approval and Execution of Design Plan: Once we have finalized the Design Plan, purchase orders are sent to you for approval and you will be invoiced for the deposit. We will stay in contact with trades, vendors and our workroom to manage orders, timing of work to be completed and deliveries to our receiving warehouse.
8) Installation and Styling: Once the work of contractors/trades is complete and all merchandise has been received to our warehouse, we will schedule the delivery and installation of the furniture, lighting, art, window treatments, and accessories. We will be on-site for styling and to ensure every item is perfectly placed and all of the details are properly executed!
9) The Reveal: This is exciting! The planning, coordination and all of the elements of the design come together. Please try not to peak until we are ready for the reveal!
10) Project Wrap-up: We will complete any loose ends and payment on the final invoice will be due.
Now you get to enjoy your space for many years to come!
Phase II Design Fees:
Phase II design fees including adjustments to the Design Plan are billed at an hourly rate of $135 per hour. We are happy to provide an estimate of hours expected to complete the project.